Friday, September 23, 2011

Public Service Announcement-Publishing on posts, I missed.

Drugs are Bad. Mmmm, K?!? -Mr.Mackey

They are. I may sound like a prude but they're bad.
People do stupid, wrong, and dangerous thing when they're on drugs. They hurt themselves, and others. They make bad choices on drugs.

As a kid I didn't get why a person would ever try drugs. What could be so good that you would break the law or but risk you health or life. I still don't know why people do what they do.

I was born in the early 70's so we got a lot of antidrugs information in school. I had teen relative tell me horror stories of classmates or of their own. Deaths, frightening halucinations. I was truely scared of the effects illegal drugs could have on my brain and physical health. I still am. I am heartbroken  about  drugs influence on the lives of people I have know and some, I love.

Say, NO to Drugs, their bad!

It's simple, it's funny, it's true! Mmmm, K?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment